Dive and/or Snorkel the Great Barrier Reef with the experts! With a selection of the days 2 best, out of a choice of 16 outer reef locations, modern comfortable vessels, and a friendly professional team to look after you, you are in for an exceptional Great Barrier Reef adventure.Tusa specialize in Cairns Great Barrier Reef experiences, catering to swimmers and
snorkelers, those wanting to try an
introductory dive (no experience necessary) and
certified scuba divers of all experience levels.
Tusa continues the tradition of smaller passenger numbers and greater service on board the 24m Tusa 6. Tusa Dive limits passenger numbers to just 60 guests, while the vessel has seating to accommodate 120 passengers. And as with past vessels, Tusa operate with an average staff to passenger ratio of 1:5 in order to offer a premium service on board and in the water.Tusa provides top quality snorkel and dive gear (Options are available to hire tanks and weights only) Tusa offers quality dive guides, however a side briefing is offered for those who wish to dive even more exclusively.
Snorkelers may wish to join a free snorkel tour. Floatation noodles are available for all beginners. Tusa welcomes you for a smorgasbord morning tea with a selection of pastries. At lunch time dig into a delicious healthy buffet lunch. Indulge yourself with a variety of cakes and fruit at afternoon tea. Hot soup and milo is available in the colder months.
- Lounge style seating over two decks
- Air-conditioned interior over two decks
- Large picture windows to allow uninterrupted views of the reef
- Flat screen monitors throughout the interior
- Open access to the wheelhouse and Skipper
- Outdoor fresh water showers
- Private hot water showers
- Large partially shaded sun deck
- Sunken lounge in the bow provides additional outside seating
- Huge dive deck with dive gear, snorkel gear, wetsuits and lycra suits
- Hydraulically lowered stairs and platform that rests just below water level
Departs 8am, returns 4-4:30pm