100% Locally owned and Operated, Trek North offers well organized and great value tours to Kuranda Village including transfers from and around Cairns.
Best Value Guaranteed! Save 15% and Book Online Now!
We have a variety of flexible options for you to choose from and we are Cairns best value and most popular Tour Operator for Kuranda Tours and all its options such as The Scenic Train, Skyrail, Rainforestation, Tjapukai Culture Park and much more.
Kuranda Tour CT20:
- Save 15% Online Special $54.40 per adult (Normal $64) and $27.20 per child
- Coach Transfer up to Kuranda Village at 11am with a 3:30pm Kuranda Train return and Accommodation Transfer in the afternoon.
Kuranda Tour TS10:
- Save 15% Online Special $108.80 per adult (Normal $128) and $54.40 per child
- 9:30AM TRAIN + 2:30PM SKYRAIL including accommodation transfers
Kuranda Tour ST13:
- Save 15% Online Special $108.80 per adult and $54.40 per child
- 10:45AM SKYRAIL + 3:30PM TRAIN RETURN including accommodation transfers
Kuranda Tour TJ19:
- Save 15% Online Special $158.10 per adult (Normal $186) and $79.05 per child
- 8:30AM TRAIN + 12:30PM SKYRAIL + 2:00pm Tjapukai Culture Park including return transfers
The Historic Kuranda Train is a step back into the days of our pioneers and although just 36km long, the Train ride takes about 1 hour and 45 minutes including a 15 minute stop at the mighty Barron Gorge Lookout. Along the journey, you will traverse the gorgeous mountain range, travel through 15 tunnels and view many beautiful cascades and waterfalls all while learning about its wonderful and unique history. Did you know that half the people buried in Cairns Pioneer cemetery died during construction of this brutal railway? It was an amazing and difficult pioneering feat that shaped the region of today!
Each Gondola carries 6 passengers and travels just a few metres above the world heritage listed rainforest canopy. The journey takes approximately 90 minutes including 2 stops where you can wander around and see the beauty of the rainforest at ground level. The two rainforest stations are Red Peak Station and Barron Falls Station. At these stops you can explore the forest floor on boardwalks and interact with the environment and education of this World Heritage area. A Rainforest Interpretation Centre is also located at Barron Falls lookout, opposite side of where the Train stops for its vista.
Rainforestation is 2 hour visit to a culture park where you will pat Koalas, feed Kangaroos and see many other native animals before exploring the forest on board a unique Army Duck from World War 1! After the Army Duck you will sit back and enjoy a show by the native indigenous tribe including dancing, boomerang and spear throwing and the ancient musical art of the Didgeridoo.
Tjapukai Park is a centre where you can see and learn about the history or the regions Indigenous people. Watch and learn how to play the curious didgeridoo, learn how the Tjapukai people lived, hunted and how and what they ate, learn how to throw spears and boomerangs and enjoy the professional theatre incorporating traditional Aboriginal dance, fire making and some interesting storytelling.
Tours Run Daily from Cairns except scheduled maintenance days.